The economic collapses and financial difficulties that the world is currently facing forces most people to look for cheap insurance plans. Recently, Harvard University conducted a study which concluded that nearly fifty thousand of the American populations die annually due to lack of health insurance that should have assisted them in paying their medical expenses in respect of their under conditions.
The following are some ways on how to get the cheapest health insurances rates .
1. The first thing that you have to consider in searching for a cheap insurance policy that would best fit your needs is your monthly income.
The government is offering health programs aimed at assist individuals and families that belong to the "low income" bracket. Among the programs, the most common is called Medicaid. This is a federal-based program but the requirements and standards imposed for eligibility are governed by every state. In applying for this program, an application form must be filled out either through their website or personally at the Local Department of Children and Families office near you. At present, there are two Medicaid programs that are being offered previously: Traditional Medical and Medicically Needy.
2. If you are no less than 65 years old and you are in need of a cheap insurance then you may qualify for the program called Medicare which is presented by the Federal Government. This health insurance is run by the famous United States Social Security Administration. The primary purpose of this program is to assist in paying the costs in maintaining optimal health and also costs linked with medicals treatments. You will qualify for the benefits of this cheap insurance plan although you are not over sixty-five if you have a permanent disability.
3. Have you had any work-related injury lately? If yes, then you may qualify to obtain a cheap health insurance plan presented by the Worker's Compensation program. This health insurance type normally pays for treatment of injuries and illnesses incurred while at work and also their associated complications. A lot of people disregarded injuries in the workplace mainly because they are not aware that employers are required by the law to answer the medical expenses of the injured employees.
4. If you recently lost your job, do not think that you can no longer access a cheap health insurance plan. A special act called "COBRA" or "Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act", make acquisition of medical coverage possible even if you are not currently employed. This health plan lets you obtain discounted medical interventions as well as medication benefits. Although this is not the cheapest, it is still and an affordable choice.
5. If you want to know how to get the cheapest health insurances rates, along the process you may find out that a group of people pooling their money together on a regular basis, known as expense sharing, is a very product option. This money they put together mount up over time and allow accumulation of huge interests. Subsequently, the …