How to survive cancer by making simple lifestyle changes
The human body has an incredible capacity to heal itself given the right conditions. With a healthy diet and some exercise which only you can provide, you can facilitate the healing and overcome any cancer. It is never too late.
If you or someone you care about is dealing with cancer it’s important to realize that cancer is a disease of the whole body, not just where the growth appeared. Cancer has appeared because of a condition within the body but by removing just the growths, as with our mainstream treatments that doesn’t removed the condition that caused the cancer to grow in the first place. That’s why it comes back again. You haven’t healed the body.
Doctors are taught that cancer is a foreign lump and if they can remove all of it they have successfully beaten the disease. Unfortunately this is not so. Our mainstream treatments often don’t work because they don’t address the cause or why the lump first appeared. The answer is, heal yourself and you do that by using our natural food as your medicine.
Cancer is simply a disease of a weak immune system because the immune system had been weakened by the way we now live with our processed food, our lack of exercise, which is very important and the use of too many toxic chemicals which we come in contact with everyday. Our immune system is our built in defence system which keeps us healthy and cancer free. Without an immune system we could not survive.
The common sense way to survive cancer is to change your diet to the foods that are known to have cancer fighting properties. Research over the last few years has found many of our natural foods can fight cancer. Some examples are;
- Garlic and other members of the onion family.
- Broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables.
- Tomatoes, which contain lycopene.
- Red grapes that contain the phytochemical resveratrol.
- Mushrooms, shitake variety helps the immune system.
- Blueberries, they are high in antioxidants.
- Nuts and seeds, especially brazils which contain selenium.
- Salmon, contains omega 3 fatty acids.
- Papaya and pineapple but it must be fresh.
A healthy diet is designed to improve nutrition rather than treat the disease; with improved nutrition the body will then treat the disease.
What is also important to survive cancer is to remove the foods that are known to cause the problem. Some examples are;
- Processed food, because it has lost its nutritional value.
- Meat; all alternative cancer diets are vegetarian based.
- Sugar that is refined sugar feeds cancer cells.
- Salt, known to contribute to cancer.
- Sodium Nitrate, found in most processed meats.
- Foods cooked by smoke and pickled food.
- Barbecue food because of the high temperature used.
- Alcohol also known to contribute to cancer.
Remember it’s the body that heals and that is through the immune system. While cancer maybe difficult to treat it is not a death sentence and you can prove that to yourself by making these lifestyle changes.