What are the Advantages Provided by Circumcision?
Below are some of the most vital benefits that men can experience from circumcision.
1. Without a doubt, men or boys who had circumcision are 5 times less likely to acquire UTI or urinary tract infection. The population of boys who get circumcision who will acquire a urinary tract infection compared to those who did not are just less. A lot of researches have concluded that severed urinary tract infection acquiring during an early age can possibly lead to serious kidney problems in the future.
2. Indications have presented that men who were circumscribed are less likely to go through inflammation of the male reproductive organ, penile cancer as well as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. Take into account that by having an education about safe sexual practices can help you not to attain any sexually transmitted diseases. In addition, by means of having a good hygiene can prevent any penile infections.
3. And men who had a circumcision are free and are preventing themselves from having phimosis which is the stiffening of the foreskin which could lead to the closure of the male reproductive organ.
4. The circumcised men can even have a lower chance of acquiring prostate cancer. And there is a substantiation that foreskin infection can go up to the urethra which was discovered by the professor from a well-known cancer institute in London. And he also said that infection of the prostate that are not treated right away could lead to increase prostate cell division. Each and every division would permit any damages in the DNA. For a couple of patients, this could even develop into a cancer.
5. In addition, surveys also presented that men who got circumcised are about three times less likely to carry HPV or human papilloma virus. And keep in mind that the causative agent of cervical cancer in women is the human papilloma virus. And also, studies conducted at the cancer prevention in Harvard school of public health have found out that there is a 58 percent reduction of having cervical cancer in women whose partners were circumcised.
6. And those men who were circumcised enjoy a 60 percent decrease incidence of HIV. How is this possible? The reason for this is that the foreskin has a high number of target cells favorable for the said virus. And there is a high probability for the foreskin to tear off during a sexual intercourse. And the breaks that are in the foreskin can act as an entrance for HIV infection. And according to a researcher from the department of OB/GYN at the university of Melbourne, removing the foreskin would take away the major site for the HIV entry to the male reproductive organ.