An online degree can be achieved from the convenience of one’s home during any point of time, which is convenient for one’s schedule. One can choose from a variety of online degrees given by extremely reputed colleges or universities. There are various online degrees which are available in various streams like communication & culture, natural health, holistic nutrition, organizational management, sociology, criminology, information technology, human and professional administration, family & community services, gerontology, liberal arts, advertising, culinary management, game art & design, graphic design, interior design, multimedia & web design, engineering studies etc. Some of the reputed online degree colleges are Abilene Christian University, American Intercontinental University, American sentinel University, Argosy University, Art Institute Online, Ashford University, Aspen University, Benedictine University, California State University, Capella University, Centenary College, Chicago School Of Professional Psychology, City University, Cleveland Institute Of Electronics, Colorado Technical University, Columbia Southern University, Devry University, Drexel University, Everest University, Florida Institute Of Technology, Franklin University, George Washington University, Golden Gate University, Winston Salem University, Woodbury College etc.
These online degrees are very beneficial since these can be achieved by simply sitting at home, from any corner of the world, it has no time constraint, a person applying for an online degree can work for the whole day and take the online courses even after midnight. There are also numerous loans and scholarships sponsored by the colleges and universities for doing its online degree courses. The provision of giving loans to the deprived and the needy students is a very novel act, this helps the less privileged or the financially weak students to earn an online degree even if they are involved in a full time job and burdened with family expenses. The facility of giving scholarships to the deprived, qualified and intelligent students by the universities is yet another novel activity, this helps the students with great potentials but economically weak a golden opportunity to move ahead in life.
The online degrees are manifold; there are bachelors, masters, doctorate degrees in every possible stream ranging from medicine to jewelry designing, accounting to editing, culinary arts to performing arts etc. These degrees have good reputation which is no less than the college degrees. The most beneficial fact of the online degrees is that people from any age group can apply for them, they do not have any age limit; moreover one can terminate the course whenever he or she wishes to, there are no complications in doing so. These degrees are available throughout the year, they do not have any specific duration within which they would operate, i.e. they operate 24×7 throughout the year.
The CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK is the State’s biggest urban university which awards online education , it’s bachelor’s degree in Communication & Culture is well known all over the nation. Online education which is becoming a widespread and convenient form of distant learning is gaining more and more acceptance into the urban society and is also becoming a widespread form of distant education among …
Ayurvedic medicine, also known as Ayurveda, is one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems. It was developed thousands of years ago in India. It is based on the principle belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. The prime aim of Ayurveda is to achieve good health, rather than fighting the disease.
Ayurveda is the healing gift to us from the ancient enlightened Vedic culture. According to astronomical records in ancient Vedic texts, the Vedic system, including Ayurveda, was in practice before 4000 BC, when the vernal equinox occurred in the stars of Gemini and the now dry Sarasvati river was the greatest river in India. Ayurveda reflects healing wisdom of this ancient Sarasvati culture that was one of the great cradles of world civilization.
So, if you are wondering whether Ayurveda might be as good as it claims to be, then here are 5 reasons why Ayurveda may be a good option.
1. Ayurveda is Natural: Ayurveda offers natural ways of treating diseases and promoting health. Because Ayurveda considers the Mind, the Body and the Spirit of an individual, it focuses on a natural way of being.
2. Ayurveda is Holistic: Ayurveda is the most popular holistic forms of medicine that has originated in India, and is now rapidly spreading around the world. Ayurveda is a combination of two Sanskrit words, ayus meaning ‘life’ and veda meaning ‘knowledge’. Hence, Ayurveda literally means ‘the knowledge of life’.
3. Ayurveda is Safe: Ayurveda is also known as the science of natural healing because it derives its medicines purely from nature. its made by natural way and its natural healing procedure its totally safe without any side effects.
4. Technology: When someone describes Ayurveda, most people believe that it contains an ancient herbal formula. But the fact is that Ayurvedic medicine has evolved. It relies on the latest extraction technologies to extract and retain the vitality of the botanicals. They are available as easy-to-use pills and capsules.
5. Ayurveda Treatment: The treatment in ayurveda is mainly contain powders, tablets, decoctions, medicated oils etc. which are prepared from natural herbs, plants and minerals because these medicines are extracted from natural sources and not synthetic, they are also accepted and assimilated in the body without creating any harm and side effects to the body and on the other hand.
So, consider making the switch to Ayurveda today for a better tomorrow.…