America has a vast array of big health insurance companies. Subscribers purchase medical coverage to compensate for the medical expenses. People take aid of companies to count for custodial care, long term nursing care requirements or insurance covering disabilities.
Both the private companies and government sponsored social insurance programs provide health insurance. In addition, social welfare programs funded by government also help in obtaining similar benefits of paying for medical expenses.
Health Insurance Firms in US:
Below mentioned are some of the biggest health insurance companies in the United States:
- Aetna: It is one of the biggest companies offering pharmacy, health care, group life, dental, and disability coverage. As per the latest figures, it serves 11.3 million dental members, 11.7 million group insurance customers and 13 million medical members. The firm has expansive nationwide network of 5, 79,000 health care service providers that include 3, 49,000 specialists, physicians and primary care takers, and 3,589 hospitals.
- AON Corporation Group: It has constructed broad global resources for creating innovative solutions in risk management and insurance, insurance underwriting and human capital consulting in order to help clients. AON brings top professionals together, working across hundreds of disciplines in an integrated seamless fashion, designed for serving the clients in the most custom-tailored manner anywhere in the world. This dedication and focus has made AON, a world leader within the industry.
- AMS: The MedOne Plus option permits the individuals to select an option meeting the needs and budget of an individual. It provides flexibility to individuals to select the benefits that permit them to choose deductible and co-payment levels. In terms of medical coverage, the most popular scheme of AMS is MedOne Security. It includes co-pay facility, coinsurance options, higher popular deductibles and low premiums.
- Assurant Health Services: – Formerly known as Fortis Health, Assurant offers affordable and flexible solutions for health coverage. Such dedication to service also extends to short-term coverage and small group plans. It provides dependable and quality coverage to meet the demands of its customers.
- Unicare: The main reason why customers select Unicare is for its service and quality. Six years in a row, Fortune Magazine named the parent company of Unicare as the most admired healthcare firm, although each firm is responsible for its financial assets. It provides plenty of choice in its health plans. Hence, clients can tailor their plan, to fit their unique needs.
It has become important for individuals in America to avail health insurance from firms, mainly because of the financial security. No wonder, some of the biggest health insurance companies want to tap this requirement.
The managed care network of these health insurance companies comprise of top quality doctors, other healthcare professionals and hospitals. The network, while receiving excellent care, permits the members of health insurance to benefit from their negotiated discount rates.
The best thing about health insurance firms is the fact that, they take technology in a serious manner. For people, who care for their health and for their future, a good …
Are you a smoothie lover? Looking for some new smoothie recipes that use bananas? If so, I would like to share 6 of my favorite banana flavored smoothie recipes with you.
Why are banana smoothies good for you? Bananas are high in potassium and low in sodium making them the ideal healthy fruit. Bananas are great for reducing depression, achieving bone and intestinal health, and for regulating high blood pressure.
All of these smoothie recipes use bananas, along with some additional ingredients. If you are looking to cut calories, you can substitute the milk with skim milk, or the ice cream with low-fat yogurt.
If you like your smoothies really sweet, try adding 1-2 tablespoons of honey to your recipe. I always serve my smoothies in a chilled glass but you can serve them any way that you like. You can drink them straight from the glass, use a straw or eat them with a spoon. It is best to always serve your smoothies immediately.
Banana Mango Smoothie
1 c. cubed peeled ripe mango
3/4 c. sliced ripe banana
2/3 c. milk
1 tsp. honey
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
Combine all of the above ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
1 medium banana
1 1/4 c. milk
1 c. chocolate ice cream
1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
Cut the banana into 1″ pieces. Wrap pieces in foil and freeze. Unwrap the banana pieces. In blender container combine banana, milk, chocolate ice cream and peanut butter. Cover and blend until smooth.
Blueberry Banana Smoothie
5 oz. Frozen blueberries
2 c. ice
1 c. water
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Kiwi Banana Smoothie
1 c. milk
2 scoops vanilla ice-cream
1 ripe banana, sliced
2 Kiwi fruit, peeled and finely diced
Blend the milk, ice-cream, and banana together in a blender till smooth. Add the Kiwi fruit, blend briefly, then pour into glasses.
Banana Cantaloupe Smoothie
1/2 sliced cantaloupe melon
1 peeled banana
1 c. vanilla ice cream
1 tbsp. honey
Mix all of the above ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth.
Boysenberry and Banana Smoothie
3/4 c. boysenberries
1/2 c. low-fat boysenberry yogurt or vanilla yogurt
1/2 banana, sliced
1/2 c. grape juice
Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until well blended (about 1 minute).…