If you're looking for the perfect gift for the guy who has everything, you might want to consider getting him some subscriptions to health magazines for men. When you purchase a gift subscription, you give the gift that keeps on giving. They're much better than a gift certificate or sweater, because a reminder of your present comes in the mail each month. Gift subscriptions to magazines are also very affordable gifts. In most cases, you can buy a full year's worth of magazines for $ 15 or less. At that rate, you can get several subscriptions to cover all of his interests!
Health magazines for men also have a lot of benefits to the subscriber. For example, many offer comprehensive reviews of various products that the guy uses ever day. Soon, he'll know which brand is better than the rest in a variety of categories. Also, many magazines have coupons and free samples in them. He'll be the first to try new colognes and shaving creams, which every guy loves. Beyond those reasons, magazines are great for helping a guy get in shape and stay that way. From various cardio exercises to the different ways to beef up his arms, he'll be in the know.
When a guy reads health magazines for men, he's usually up to date on a variety of subjects. Many of the magazines have human interest stories that can tug at a guy's heartstrings. There's also gadget information as well as fashion sections. Besides all of those reasons to give your guy the present of health magazines for men, there are many different contests that he can win. Magazines like those always have some sort of sweepstakes running, and would not it be great if your guy entered and won? Then the magazines really would be the best present ever. …
Detoxification using sodium bentonite clay
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has acknowledged environmental pollution as the underlying cause in nearly 80% of all chronic degenerative diseases. Exposure to these toxins leads to a toxic buildup in our bodies and can cause many neurological and degenerative conditions, as well as unexplained fatigue, irritability, mood swings, muscle twitches, insomnia, painful joints, feeling down or bloated.
We take a look at how sodium bentonite clay can be used to detoxify the body of environmental toxins including heavy metals.
detoxpeople supply only 100% pharmaceutical, hypoallergenic bentonite clay powder.
What is it?
· Sodium bentonite is a chemical compound comprised of clay minerals in the smectite group, and varying levels of hydrous silicate of alumina.
· It has a wide variety of agricultural, industrial cosmetic and wellbeing uses.
Why is it so special for wellbeing and detox?
· When mixed with water the sodium bentonite clay swells up to 16 times its size.
· This suspension is called a colloid with the water as the continuous phase and bentonite the dispersed phase.
· The bentonite clay has a negative charge and this negative charge is compensated for by adsorbing a cation on either the interior or exterior of the molecule (a cation is a positively charged ion such as many of the environmental toxins in the body including heavy metal ions)
· These compensating cations, which are adsorbed on the particle surfaces, may be exchanged for other cations. Hence they are called exchangeable cations of the clay.
· The amount per unit weight of the clay is the Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) measured in millequivalents (Meq) per 100 grams of dry clay. The higher the CEC of the clay the stronger the negative charge.
· Therefore the best clay to use for detox (removing unwanted toxins that are positively charged) is a clay that expands thereby increasing the surface area and has a high negative charge (high CEC rating) to pull out and bind with the positively charged ions from the body.
· In a recent study conducted by a leading American Colloid company found a Sodium Bentonite clay that had the highest Cation Exchange Capacity (toxin pulling power) than any of the current market competitors.
· In addition to that it is pharmaceutical grade so it contains no microbes/bacteria/biological contaminants making it safe to ingest.
· It is also easy to use – it disperses in water easily and can be flushed straight down the drain without any fuss.
How can this clay be used?
· Bathing: detox clay baths (using good pharmaceutical grade bentonite clay) can be mixed to varying strengths and is safe to use for children, adults and the elderly.
· It is the process of the hot bath that provides the perfect condition to detox. The water / clay creates a colloid where the clay has dispersed evenly, increased it surface area and generated a negative charge. The hot water causes the pores in the skin to open up thereby …