Back pain is a reality for many people. This article outlines the daily behaviours that give you back ache.
Are you troubled by frequent back pain that forces you to stop and rest often? It could be due to the stress of everyday work, or over-, or even muscle fatigue. However, back pain is often the result of daily wrong behaviours, such as –
- Slouching in your chair instead of resting your entire back against the back rest.
- Walking or sitting with slumped shoulders. The shoulders must be pushed back, and the spine straight when you walk, stand or sit.
- Sleeping flat on your back with your pillow raising your neck above your shoulder blades.
- Sleeping on a soft mattress that curves the spine.
- Sitting in a chair that does not offer spinal support.
- Not relaxing the shoulders when you sit at your desk all day, whether typing or writing. The shoulders and back ‘freeze’ in this position and become painful after a while.
- Not bending the knees when stooping down to pick something up off the floor. This applies to picking up your child, or a bag of groceries, or clearing up the mess on the floor.
- Not stretching the back every morning after waking up.
- Lifting heavy weights in the gym without adequate back and hip support. Lifting heavy weights outside of your limits of endurance can also strain the back.
- Suddenly twisting around to see behind your back.
There are many more daily behaviours that could strain your back and cause pain. If you notice that your back hurts a lot, especially at the close of the day, start by resting it properly. If the pain still persists after a night of rest, you might need to use a good pain-relieving cream.
But not just any pain relief cream will do – you need the efficacy and quick relief that the best pain relief with natural ingredients has.
The best pain relief creams – why they help
- Niggling back pain can slow down your life and force you to take a break. But instead of letting the pain win, attack it with a good pain relief cream.
- Apply a pain relief cream comprising wintergreen oil, eucalyptus oil, turpentine oil and mint extract on your painful back, just before you go to bed. The cream penetrates deep inside the tissues to offer rapid relief from stiffness, soreness and pain.
- Soon, you will be able to get rid of soreness, stiffness, inflammation and pain arising from poor posture or strain. The pain relief cream offers a cooling and numbing sensation while it works. It is best to apply it just before you sleep, so that the body has enough time to start the healing process in conjunction with the cream.
- However, be sure to check with your dermatologist before using the cream, if you suffer from any skin conditions. Also make sure that you do not apply the cream to cut or broken skin. Please see your doctor if