Canada is a safe haven for pot smokers, with weed and marijuana being legal here. If you want your own supply of weed that you can grow in your backyard and enjoy the fruits of what amounts to very little labour, then you should definitely get your hands on some Canada based marijuana seeds and grow them! The process is not very hard and we will tell you everything you need to know about how to germinate and grow your seeds. Keep reading to get the answers to all your questions!
What do you need to keep in mind to make your cannabis grow?
As is the case with growing any plant, you need to take care of your Canada based marijuana seeds to make sure that they grow properly. There are 5 major things that you need to keep in mind in order to do so. Some of these are as follows:
- Light: you have to pick the source of light properly. Many people prefer indoor grow lights because they help the plant get close to 12 hours of light exposure, which is exactly what it needs to grow. You can regulate the exposure and ensure a healthy crop, but the same cannot be said if you are relying on the sun.
- Growing medium: you can choose between soil and artificial mediums to grow your plant. This is because sometimes, artificial mediums have more nutrients in them than local soil. Many growers also grow their plant in water.
- Air – you must grow your weed in a place where they are exposed to a slight breeze. If you are growing them indoors, make sure that the ventilation is good. Exposure to fresh air will help your plants grow and thrive.
- Temperature – do not expose your plants to very high or low temperatures. Temperature that feels relaxing to human skin is what cannabis plants need to survive.
- Nutrients – to help your plant grow, you must supply it with proper nutrients. You can by a pre-mixed bag and add it to your water when watering the plants. Or you can get super soil from a place that sells weed seeds to make your plants grow. Both ways are equally effective and can ensure a good yield for you.
How quickly can you start smoking?
Autoflowering seeds are the quickest ones to grow and if you’re planting the same, you can expect a harvest period of 9 weeks. With other seeds, it can take anywhere between 3-5 months for you to be able to grow and harvest the weed and then smoke it.
As you can see, by keeping just a few things in mind, you can ensure a great harvest!