When an individual suffers from HDL then a significant amount of cholesterol gets transported. In fact, due to HDL cholesterol in excess amount gets transported from the tissues to liver mainly for disposal. In such a case the cholesterol stops clotting the blood vessels and thus you have less risk of suffering from heart diseases.
A list of High Cholesterol Food:
This list would prove to be a good guide for you. In fact if you keep in mind to avoid the following food items on a regular basis then you can at least avoid HLD cholesterol level. Check it out:
* Food items rich in saturated fats
* Oils and fats like butter, meat drippings, fat buck and vegetable oils
* All types of cheese items
* Junk food items
* Ice cream, any type of cream and milk
* Fatty meats such as sausage, bacon, salami, corned beef and hot dogs
* Cookies which are rich in fatty content
* Fried food items like fried chicken and French fries
* Pastries, cakes and pies
. What should one do to maintain a healthy cholesterol level?
Avoid Fatty Food Items: Ditch the food items mentioned above. Instead of these items you can add a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet chart. Quite interestingly, you can even opt for low-fat milk products too.
Be Active: To rule out the obesity issue you can opt for regular exercises. Integrating more activity would definitely not incite you to change your whole lifestyle. In fat you can get indulged in simple workouts to burn fats at a steady pace.
Just Avoid The Smoking Habit: You can kick of cholesterol issue if smoking is your favorite habit. In fact this factor weakens the wall of the arteries and makes them more prone to build up cholesterols.