If there were a way to improve your physical health right now – today – you'd probably want to know how, would not you?
Good news! You can!
When you literally take the first step, you are moving toward the energy, appearance, and healthy body you desire. A lot of people say, "I can not even run a mile." That may be true on your first day. But it does not matter. Run. Walk. Run-walk. Ride your bike. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. On day one, just go out and do something – anything. Then, you'll be amazed at how you also begin to elevate your emotional state, strengthen your relationships, and enrich your spiritual connections.
You will notice that you:
- Enjoy a greater abundance of energy
- Look forward to exercising more regularly
- Want to take care of your health (ie, dental and physical exams)
- Appreciate that your health is not a burden on anyone
- Inspire other with your improved body and physical appearance
5 Suggestions for Taking Action:
- Choose a form of exercise (walk, run, bike, etc.) for 10 minutes 3-5 times per week. Gradually add minutes every week.
- Schedule a physical or dental appointment. If you schedule it and write it on your calendar, you'll be more likely to go.
- Join a gym. If you are uncomfortable going to a gym, get a DVD to follow at home.
- Hire a personal trainer. Again, if you are uncomfortable going to a gym, there are many personal trainers who will come to your house.
- Keep a Success Log of each step you take towards improving your physical health.