Workout routines could be considered the only and by far the best way to lose any kind of fat. In the belly area, definitely. Each one of us has muscles, only these muscles may be camouflaged by layers of fat. If you have decided to lose fat around the belly, it is going to take a lot of hard work and patience. Nothing is achieved overnight.
Have A Plan
You need to make a plan and stick to it. Food and an improper diet are normally the main culprits in the accumulation of the fat around the belly area. So along with the right kind of exercises, you need to follow a strict diet pattern that is healthy and does not deprive your body of essential nutrients. Also, learn to relax and keep stress miles away from you. This is one of the major reasons for fat around the belly area. You need to focus on turning this belly fat into abs and in turn looking more muscular and healthy.
Do Your Workout Routines
– Crunches are an age old theory and also one exercise that is the oldest. Just place your hands cross on your chest and bend forward, raising your knees at the same time. Never place your hands behind your neck, as you might hurt your back. Lifting your shoulders is sufficient and you do not need to lift your back.
– Doing sit ups could really help you. You need to place your fingers behind your ears or place your hands crossed on your chest, when you try lifting your back and shoulders way above the ground.
– Try lying on the floor and lifting your legs, which are placed straight out without bending your knee. This really helps in tightening the midrib, as it is quite difficult to actually lift your feet up parallel to the ground.
– You can try doing some Vups. To do this, lie flat on the floor with your hands over your head. Now lift your legs and torso without bending your knees. Slowly stretch your hands towards your feet and form a kind of a V. This exercise outs a lot of stress on your belly area.
– Your oblique muscles are placed on either side of your stomach. These can be strengthened by twisting exercises on the machine or with the use of a ball.
Combine Cardio And Weight Training
In order to lose all that fat, you really need to concentrate on a combination of cardio vascular and weight training exercises. So besides lifting weights, try cycling, walking, running, stair climbing, tennis, volleyball, dancing, whatever suits you best. And, always finish your weight training exercises before you do your cardio exercises. This way you utilise your energy reserves for the first part and the fat reserves for the cardio exercises, and actually end up burning more fat at a faster rate.
Adjust Your Diet
Ensure that you eat a small meal every three hours. It actually keeps your metabolism steady. Having something small actually helps your metabolism burn calories and in turn assist your weight loss program. Also, ensure that you always eat a healthy breakfast and a big lunch, but never a big dinner. As after dinner, not much exercise is possible and all these calories could turn into excess baggage around the waist. Make time for a good breakfast and grab a bar as it is full of fiber. Drink plenty of water as this could take away fake hunger pangs and make fell full.
Perseverance is a must. Make a plan and even keep a fitness diary if you have to. Making entries in it daily would make you more aware and also help you follow the regime strictly. Also, if you spend a lot of time at the office, in a job that requires you to sit a lot, try clenching your stomach as much as you can, and breathe in and out. This will help your abs get into shape without too much effort.